An investment property is any property you own that is solely for income-generation which can be through lease or eventual resale. It is perhaps the safest option when looking to grow your wealth through long-term asset appreciation.
Why? Investment properties are durable and have no fixed maturity, unlike other investments. In simpler terms, it is possible to hold an investment property for decades building wealth across generations.
An investment property could be a residential property, a commercial property or a mixed- use development that combines the features of both residential and commercial properties.
Whether you are a seasoned real estate investor or just starting, James Cubitt Developments has a property portfolio you can choose from; a collection of investment real estate with attractive financial benefits across different markets and locations.
However, it is not enough to buy just any property and except to gain high returns. You must carefully select one if you want a rewarding investment.
How to Identify a Profitable Investment Property?
Investment properties are like jewels. They have to be sought for and purchased intentionally. Only then can they fulfil the intent of income-generation. Here’s a list of features that show an investment property is profitable:
Your investment property should be in a well-positioned area. A property’s location goes a long way to increase its capital growth and high investment returns.
A profitable investment property should possess distinct qualities that would serve as a marketing edge over others in the vicinity.
Proximity to Amenities
Investment Properties with easy access to amenities such as the bus stations, schools, restaurants, are always on high demand in the real estate market. Such properties promise a high sales price in the long run.
Also, investment properties should be in excellent condition, have a functional floor plan, and a modern building style. These qualities increase the resale potential of your investment property.
These features make a worthwhile investment, though they may seem like too much to find. As a real estate developer, our intervention makes your search a lot easier.
James Cubitt Developments ensures you find the right investment property to fulfil your real estate investing goals.
What are the dos and don’ts when buying an investment property?
– Know your financing options before purchasing an investment property. The cost of investment properties is usually higher when compared to other investments.
– Understand the risks associated with real estate investing. Every venture has its risk, consider it.
– Hire an expert team to locate your investment property. They know just the right one for you.
– Buy an investment property without having adequate knowledge about it. Research and inspection are crucial parts of the acquisition process.
– Buy an investment property without deciding on a real estate investment approach. Defining your approach helps you plan a profitable strategy to earn your returns on investment.
Deciding on a Property investment is a tough choice and you need an expert eye to get it just right. Get in touch with us for real estate advisory concerning investment properties.
Tel: 01 715 9995, 01 715 9996